As a restaurant owner one of the largest potential liability claims exposures you face is around Liquor Liability. Here are the key things you need to know.
- Who Needs Liquor Liability?
- Liquor Liability provides protection for you from lawsuits caused by the acts of a patron of your restaurant.
- Why Do I Need Liquor Liability?
- If an intoxicated patron causes injury or property damage you will be liable.
- Did You Know?
- In most cases the claimants don’t even have to prove that you or your staff were negligent.
- Liquor Liability is not automatically included so make sure you have added it to your policy.
See the below PDF for more information:
Please give your FirstMark Insurance agent a call if you have any questions.